changing school

I want to know whether my son can get admission (by transfer) to CBSE schools (KG1) who has almost completed FS2 (UK curriculum) this June 2018. (my wife as a teacher in UK curriculum and now she got the job in Indian CBSC curriculum He is four years now 18/12/2013. what is the procedure to change the school

Aruns Default Asked on March 27, 2018 in Admissions.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Hi Aruns,

You will need to apply to the CBSE school that is of interest to you in the normal way.  Your son is age appropriate for KG1, so this should not be an issue.  Once you have obtained a place, you will need to provide notice to your current school.  Most require a term’s notice, so you may find that you will need to pay an additional term’s fees.   You will need to confirm whether your son’s new school requires a transfer  certificate from the current school – if he has already been registered with the KHDA, they will arrange this on-line provided you have cleared any outstanding fees due.

WhichSchoolAdvisor Head of Department Answered on March 27, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.